Merchant Cash And Capital
A merchant cash and capital advance isn’t necessarily a loan, but an advance on future credit card sales. They are not paid back with fixed payments, but are paid back with a certain percentage of each and every credit card sale.
Let MedProFinancing.com Find
Funds for you!
Reasons For Merchant Cash And Capital Advance
- Company expansion or renovation
- Inventory purchase
- Down payment
- cash flow shortfall
- Equipment purchase
Requirements For Merchant Cash And Capital Advance
- You must have been in business for at least 12 months with 6 months of ownership
- You merchant account must be with Capital Bankcard
- You must process at least $4K per month, provide 4 months of processing statements, and 2 months of recent bank statements
- Trade references are required
- Personal guarantee on repayment is required